Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A post I made to You Tube.

 Hello Everyone, I have been sick for a while, sorry for not posting. I found this video on You Tube I really enjoy it.
President Obama

Here is what I said in a post to that video.


I use to be a Republican. I did not leave the Party, they left me and everyone who believed in what Eisenhower believed in. Eisenhower built the Interstate. Building the Interstate would not be possible in today's Republican't party. Today, I look around, I don't see the party I use to be a member of, I see a party enslaved to the Fundies, the Bankers, Tea Party, and the Insurance Industry. Where is my republican party that believed in Compromise and working together? Seems its gone forever. :(

I will try to post more often we will see how I feel. Good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment