Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So... Whats happening in Japan?

This is a link to Veterans Today. They have an excellent story about the radiation still leaking from the reactors.

LINK to Veterans Today

Alright...

Apparently the Japanese Government took some reporters to see the destroyed reactors. They give some report which can be read in MSNBC. I am very sorry but I really have problems with the story. First all my friends over in Japan say that the reactors are still spewing radiation. Second, animals are being found in the USA with radiation sickness (Er marine life that is.)

I doubt we will know the full extent of the disaster till the first unusual cancer victims come forth. Then again the Government may try to hide them also.

My Opinion on this is that I do not believe the Government of Japan, USA, the United Nations or the MSM are being exactly truthful on this matter. I get the feeling they stuck their heads in the sand and hope it all goes away.

We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment