Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

And I have been proven wrong.


...... And I have been proven wrong.

Or was I? Sure, Chief Judicial Activist John Roberts voted that the bill was Constitutional. However his gang of 4 thugs voted Unconstitutional.

Why did Roberts do this? Who knows? Did he read my blog? Did he get afraid of being Impeached which was moving in the Congress at the time of this decision?
I can't say. I can't say why Roberts choose to support the people for a change and vote Affordable healthcare Constitutional.

Oh, Willard Romney continue spewing your filth. You sound stupid on the air. And stop wasting airtime someone more important needs it, you corporate raider you!

If anyone feels I owe them an Apology, please remember I said "Prove me wrong." And I was proven wrong.

Good day.


UPDATE:
(I noticed that all I said (See below) was will I be proven wrong. And so I have been proven wrong. )


Second UPDATE:
(Friends told me I did say Prove me wrong on my Tweeter post)

No comments:

Post a Comment