Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Amateur Hour

As you get to read my blogs, you will note that I do not at all approve of giving funding to Private Space Industry. They are a corporation, let them raise the capitol themselves.

This is one of the reasons I do not like President Obama. I consider him "The Man who destroyed NASA". He gleefully signed away half of what NASA does and gave it to private space ventures which I call Amateurs.

Amateurs because they have not spent any time in space, a few have put ONE space device in extreme low orbit, and one company flew a few sub orbital flights.

NASA has 50 years experience. They know exactly what they are doing when they launch a space mission.

Now let me ask you... Who would you trust? The National Space Agency with 50 years of Experience or a Private Ventures who have little to no experience in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment