Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fast and Furious

Well I have been trying to think of something to type today. Its very hard to come up with something especially when you got a rather nasty head cold.

I believe the most under reported news story of 2011 may turn out to be Fast and Furious. From what I can understand, this operation of the FBI has to do with the FBI giving guns to the Drug Lords of Mexico. I believe you can already see that this is not a good situation already.

But what I have noticed is that the Major News Media has not covered it at all. I think Fox may have but I don't watch Fox because I don't trust Fox. This does not look good for the Main Stream Media. Are they covering for President Obama? Are they trying to squash this so that Obama is protected?

A lot of good questions there. Its time for MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and even the BBC to speak up and explain their censureship of this very important news story.

No comments:

Post a Comment