Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Blood Boils

I am going to post a link to a Video that I think every single Citizen of this nation needs to watch.

You Tube Video of the TSA

I watched this Video. It is in fact, a revenge attack on a citizen who filed a complaint against the TSA. They did this to her only because she dared complain. They trashed their own rules.

Please contact your congressmen and demand that the TSA be dissolved. Please do so quickly.

Until the TSA is dissolved, I will never fly a plane in the United States, I will never fly a plane to the United States. I will never Fly a Plane from the United States. I will never fly a plane that lands in the USA as a connector flight. I will never fly a plane that passes through the United States.

Thank you TSA, I am now afraid of flying because of what you do to disabled people.

No comments:

Post a Comment