Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, December 12, 2011

No Endorsement still for President

As of today, I will not endorse anyone for President. No one on the Republican't-Teabagger side will promise me not to touch, harm or cut Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Disability. Infact I fear that if ANY of the Teabagger Candidates get elected that All our social programs will suffer massively.

So for now, I will be voting for President Obama. He is not my choice for President but he is a hell of a lot better than Swinger Gingrich, Obama Clone Romney, Perry the enemy of the poor and Disabled and Elderly, etc etc etc.

I think the IRS should watch carefully the church. They have endorsed the Teabaggers and that's wrong. I am especially disturbed by Southern Baptist Leader Richard Land's Comments. I do not believe in my opinion, that the church should EVER endorse any candidate.

more to come and I may endorse someone soon. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment