Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Does CNN support the Republicans?

What I am wondering, while I watch CNN Your Money, is if CNN is unfairly supporting Republicans. They presented a Poll that showed Romney ahead. I have not seen a poll out there that shows this. At the moment it "Appears" that CNN is endorsing Gringrich for President... Really CNN? I thought you were suppose to be neutral. If this is news to you, CNN, then I would advise that you watch your program, "Your Money" and then take approrate action against those who do not hold a neutral viewpoint.

Its hard to understand why "In Your Money" would favor Republican'ts over Democrats. But then, I have always thought of this program of CNN's as being very conservative. CNN supports Austerity for crying out loud. That says it all

And that's my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment