Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Why I will not vote for a Republican for Anything

You know, before the 2000 Presidential elections, I use to vote for more Republicans than anyone else. I felt I was conservative at that time and that's how I voted. In the 2000 election, I only voted for 2 Democrats... Al Gore and the Tennessee Governor.

I was not at all happy with the race. I felt the citizens were robbed of their choice for president.

But this is the reason right here: I will not vote for a Republican for office until they abandon their party platform in wishing to destroy Social Security, Disability, Medicare and Medicaid. When The Republicans start supporting Social Security with-out conditions, I will then start voting for Republicans again.

There are also other things the Republicans need to do... Stay out of Religion, ignore religious support for the party and they need to stop signing pledges.

Thats how I feel anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment