Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Boycott Americans for Truth About Homosexuality

Yep, I am now adding the fringe site "Americans for Truth About Homosexuality" To my Boycotted Organizations list.

This site is very Homophobic and the hate rather rolls off the page there. Their latest target seems to be Dan Savage. Dan Savage continues pointing out truths about Homophobic Rick Santorum.

And Because of recent events I will be creating an "All American Hero" Award to highlight people whom I think have done good things and have stood up to Homophobia etc.

Also I am naming Peter LaBarbera winner of the 5 January 2012 Shame on You Award for trying to block appearances on the various Networks and television shows by Dan Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment