Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, January 16, 2012

General Comments on the Election so far

Now there are 2 less Tea Bagger candidates running for Republican't POTUS. None of the candidates has the well being of the citizens at heart. At varying degree's, each candidate has bashed and trashed Social Security Medicare, Medicaid and Disability. There are no Tea Bagger candidates that say they will keep their hands off Social Security so it really amazes me to see Senior Citizens supporting each of these candidates. I believe one Senior Citizen said it all " I want Social Security to be there for my Grandchildren just like it was there for me. All these plans so far will ensure that Social Security is gone by the time they retire and I do not like that at all."

For now the only option I can think of is voting for President Obama. At least he has said he will not force drastic changes on Social Security like the 5 Teabagger candidates have.

In 2012 Vote Obama, Save Grandma, Do it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment