Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Interesting Timing for the Shutdown of Megaupload

I do not support illegal downloads of Music and Movies. However, I believe it was no accident that the FBI ordered a nation to take down Megaupload. I think the FBI was retaliating against those who protested SOPA.

I believe the FBI was wrong in taking down the site simply because they are not located in the United States. We have no business telling another nation what to do.

Again I feel that the take down of Megaupload is the FBI saying we will punish you for protesting SOPA.

I would call for a full investigation into the FBI over this but since the Congress is controlled by the Entertainment Industry, I doubt there will be an investigation at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment