Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, January 23, 2012

WSMV needs some help it seems with their Weather Department

Well I have returned home. I have been on the streets watching the weather as it came in. As I walked around my Friends called me. They tell me that WSMV completely ignored Smyrna, Franklin, and Murfreesboro Tennessee.

Hey WSMV, Murfreesboro, Smyrna and the other towns down there got just as bad weather as we did. I think you need to seriously examine your weather department. This habit of ignoring everything outside the city is rather disturbing and dangerous.

I wonder what would had happened if something bad had happened to Murfreesboro and the other towns and cities south of Nashville. Only after many complaints has WSMV started covering Murfreesboro.

Very shameful, WSMV, very shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment