Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Monday, January 2, 2012

NASA's Obsession

This is my view of the end of the world stuff. I believe the world will come to an end, when Jesus Christ says its time and not before. And I do believe that 2012 is NOT the year that Christ spoke of when he mentioned the world was going to end.

Now with that said, NASA seems to be on a debunking binge, er hope I spelled Binge right the spell checker seems to like it anyway. Over on MSNBC is yet another post debunking 2012. I ask NASA now, why are you so obsessed with debunking this story? This Urban Legend has been well debunked by NASA and many other skeptics already, why continue spending time on it.

Some will say that NASA has something to hide and that maybe so but I do not believe what NASA has to hide is about 2012. I wonder if maybe NASA is trying to get more funding from a very skeptical congress and so they want to make themselves look like they are the premier defenders of Science so they continue debunking 2012 over and over and over.

What this makes NASA look like is some obsessed person who cannot leave something alone.

NASA debunk it once, then walk away and move onto another topic. Thats what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment