Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The day after the great protest.

Well My site is back to normal. I hope I made a difference in protesting this draconian legislation that is supported by the RIAA, the MPAA, the Fundamentalist, and the Congress.

As I say before, if Stop Online Piracy act succeeds the internet is dead. It's that simple.

The Church likes this bill because if it becomes law, they can proclaim a non-Christian site, Piracy and have it removed. And the Congress loves this bill because they can then have sites that protest the Congress squashed and even jail those who oppose the Congress.

There is still time. Call your Senators and Congressmen, tell them to vote NO to SOPA.

NOTE: I decided to move my protest up an hour to Eastern time which is why this article still says 18 January 2012. I wanted to start my protest (The Blackout of yesterday that is) the same time as most of the other websites including Wikipedia. Hope my efforts pay off. It seems they are many who sponsored SOPA and PIPA have dropped their sponsorship of the bill. Keep calling Congress it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment