Looking at the Insanity that's in Politics, the world. The Views, Opinions and Commentary of Magnum Serpentine.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Boycott of Twitter for a day 28 January 2012

I am joining everyone in boycotting Twitter for a day Saturday 28 January 2012.

For those who have not heard, Twitter is now letting Governments including the United States censure Twitter.

This is dispictable and evil. So for 24 hours beginning at 11pm my time (Keeping with those on the east coast ) I will not be on Twitter.

Keeping private data on Google users, allowing Governments to tell Twitter what to censure, I see a pattern here. I think Google wants to kiss Government Butt.

I have been very sick for the last few days as you can probably tell from my light posting. I may take tomorrow and Sunday off in order to work on feeling better.

Thanks for reading my blog. Cu next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment